Important COVID-19 Update
We are here to help!
During this time of rapid change, we will continue to provide regular updates.
We are open and available to help with any urgent issues or problems your pet may be experiencing. Urgent issues as defined by NYS at this time include:
- New puppy/kitten in need of vaccines
- A pet in the middle of a vaccine series
- Rabies vaccines (if required for license or boarding)
- Pets being boarded before June 30th who require vaccines
- Any condition that causes pain, suffering or affects your pet’s quality of life. Examples include, but are not limited to, vomiting, diarrhea, lameness, ear/eye/skin infections.
If you have any questions, please call us at (585) 227-7100.
To ensure your pet’s medications are readily available to you, without having to leave your home, we are offering home delivery!
If you would prefer to have your pet’s medication mailed to you, please let us know when you reorder. Medication refills can be done through our hospital app or by calling us. During this time, we have discounted the shipping fee to $5. The medication should arrive within 3-4 business days.
A robust online pharmacy will be available soon. We will be sharing more information about this new service in the near future. Stay tuned!
Urgent Care Hours Expanded at Pittsford Animal Hospital
In an effort to provide services for urgent care needs, Animal Urgent Care at Pittsford Animal Hospital will be open the following hours:
Saturdays: 2-8 pm
Sundays: 9 am-5 pm
Animal Urgent Care is located at 2816 Monroe Avenue. They have also implemented car-side service, so please call ahead (585-442-6915).